Monday, December 6, 2010

Lessons and Carols

So, I haven't posted anything in quite awhile, mostly because I've not really had anything to share. Yesterday, however, was pretty cool, so here we are. I worked Thursday through Saturday nights this past weekend. Yesterday morning when I got home from work, I watched CBS Sunday morning with the hubby and then went to bed. I slept until around 4:30. At 5:30, I realized Sewanee was having Lessons and Carols at 8:00. I've been meaning to go for a few years now but kept missing it. I showered, changed clothes, and left the house around 6:15. While on the way there, I called my sister, who informed me my dad was in Monteagle for a board meeting at Dubose Conference Center. When I called him, he was on his way to All Saints Chapel, so I had him save me a seat. What a nice way to kick off the Christmas Season it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment